A Progression of SNAG GOLF > SHORT GAME > SWING
- Light club design promotes good motor patterns.
- Easy to grip handle promotes good grip and fundamentals.
- Big clubhead promotes confidence.
- Plastic material of club improves safety.
- SNAG Has the flexibility of both short game (putting/chipping) and swing options during the lessons.
- Makes golf fun and colourful for kids.
- 60% Putting and 40% Chipping.
- Both putting and chipping promote good aim and distance control.
- Both putting and chipping promote good impact conditions (face to intended start direction and hand,arm, wrist alignments at impact).
- Putting and Chipping layouts/courses help kids understand golf rules and score.
At the tail end of the GP360 kids program, we introduce them to swing. We believe SNAG Golf and Short Game build essential fundamentals to SWING. These essentials include Balance, Aim, Grip, Speed, Control and Impact.